viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

And then there were none



And then there were none by Agatha Christie

Hello everyone! Today I have decided to write about one of the most intriguing books I have read. A couple of years ago I came across this little gem and here's what I thought of it!

The story is set in a single house, quite far away from everything in which a distinct group of people are invited to spend a weekend, i believe. During that time, people from the group begin to die, one by one. It is a series of murders, and one of the remaining survivors has to be the responsible for it.
What I really liked about this one is the way that Christie develops the story and the characters, everyone could be the killer but also there's something that makes you think "no, it can't be him, it must be someone else" and of course, you think that about all of the characters, which is great. As I mention, all the characters are great, I remember that the actions and the whole story are very interesting. I read the whole book in about a day. The timing of the story, of course, is excellent and every piece of information is delivered at the exact needed moment.

I have read some of Agatha Christie's novels, and this is by far my favourite, although I want to read more, of course. It's thrilling, exciting and sometimes is so provoking  that it really makes you stop reading and go back and study all the evidence yourself, it's really cool since that rarely happens.

As you can see, I had great fun with this book, and I think that if you are a crime novel lover, this is one for you!

MadHatterSays: Read it!
                               4/5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario