viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

The Vow



The Vow directed by Michael Sucsy

So , I am still dealing with my cold and I spent the whole day watching "cry makers" which did not actually make me cry (ooooooh).

One of those "cry makers" was "The Vow" a romantic drama that was released sometime last year and that I had no idea it existed. I was up "Sam Neill" on IMDb and this popped up, so I said, hell, let's watch it!
If you, just like me, don't know about this one, it tells the story of a married couple that have a car accident. Paige (the wife), forgets everything about her married life to Leo, who will make the impossible to get her memory back, and show her how much they loved each other. I'm not going to go much into detail because it's quite a nice story and if you are considering watching the film, well, I don't want to ruin anything. I'll just say that there are people from her past coming back for her (not in a stalker way or anything).
Ok, so, I thought the film was quite well acted, which is great. The story itself was interesting, as I have mentioned, and it wasn't boring at all (it's about 90 minutes), which is also quite an achievement these days. 

The characters were appealing enough to make you care about them, and of course, if you are a romance lover, there's all these beautiful romantic scenes, which I have to say, worked pretty well.

Overall, an enjoyable "based on true events" film, that even though being quite predictable, was still appealing.

MadHatterSays: It's "cute", give it a try (if you are ill, bored, or you are a romantic)
                               3/5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario