jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

Paperman



 Paperman directed by John Kahrs

Hello everyone, I have a terrible fever so today I will be real quick, and in order to do so I will be talking about this Academy Award winning short film. I am really sorry, but I want to avoid being in front of my computer, but the challenge is on no matter what, so here we go.

The short film tells the story of a guy who "meets" a young woman at the train station, he glances at her and she notices him, too. There's some wind and one of the boy's pieces of paper flies over to her. Then, when the guy thinks that she is going to stay, she leaves. A while later, she sees her in the building in front of his. He is working on  a rather boring job, which is a very monotonous one, dealing with papers. He wants to meet her again, so he starts throwing paper planes from his window to hers, in order to catch her attention.

I am not going to tell you more, I don't want to spoil anything else. The film is more than beautifully animated, is a black & white piece, which gives it a sort of classic look, which is great. There is no dialogue in it, but I think dialogue would have killed the spirit of the film, and the magic would be ruined. You really need to watch this, I'll post the link so you make sure you watch it.

MadHatterSays: watch it!
                               4/5
http://www.mubis.es/noticias/cortometraje-paperman-de-walt-disney-completo-y-en-alta-definicion

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario