martes, 16 de abril de 2013

Game of Thrones



Game of thrones

Hey everyone! Today I'm back with Game of Thrones. I just watch Sunday's episode so here's what I thought of it! I hope you enjoy it.

The episode picks up pretty much where the last one left off. We see the funeral of Lady Stark's father, what Arya is going through with the ones who found her in the last episode… King's Landing is "in the move" as they are changing a couple of things. Those on the other side of the wall are getting ready for an imminent attack to seek control of Westeros, and Daeneris is doing the same thing at the other side of the sea.

Again, and just like next week, I thought that the storyline of the episode was spectacular and it keeps your attention from beginning to end. This is the second episode in a row that I actually enjoy (and I don't think this happened with the other seasons). The directing, writing and acting were great, so I'm just starting to think that this season is going to be somewhat brilliant, but we are only in episode 3, so there's still a lot to come.

I missed Bran, because last episode was quite interesting for his storyline, I guess will be seeing more of him and that strange kid they come across in the near future. As for Jamie Lannister, well, I won't spoil you, but I must say that I'm starting to enjoy his scenes, he is a very well written character and I actually think I'm going to have fun with whatever happens to him. However, no matter how beautifully written the other characters are, Tyrion is by far the most interesting, funny and mysterious of them all.

MadHatterSays: Keep watching!
                               3.5/5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario