sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix


Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix directed by David Yates

Hey everyone! today I'm back with Harry, not because I have no inspiration but mainly because I just got home and I have to be real quick, so here I go.

It is the fifth year at Hogwarts and the magical world is now divided between those who believe that Voldemort is back, or those who think that Dumbledore and Harry are making up the story. I'm not going to get into detail because there is much to tell and I think I really don't have to tell you the whole story to talk about the film.

I think I am one of the very few people that actually enjoy this film, mainly because coming from my least favourite book from the series we were presented with a nice, funny and entertaining film. The realisation of this one is somewhat more "adult" than the previous films, and that is something I liked, David Yates made a great job bringing "The order of the Phoenix" to life.

The effects are obviously brilliant, the actors are as good as they were in the previous films, and although the film is not a masterpiece, I don't think it is as bad as everyone thinks it is.

The best part of this new instalment: Imelda Staunton, she is not only hateful, but terrifying, and not all actors can achieve that. She was a great casting decision, and thank god she accepted the role.

MadHatterSays: Watch it.
                3.5/5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario