lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

Once upon a time



Once Upon a Time

Finally, there was another chapter last night, so today I have something to review that is recently enough for you to remember it as fresh as possible. 
 So, let me just say that hopefully whoever decided that Once Upon a Time is so cool that people will be just waiting 4 weeks after an absolute random episode to watch another one, is now fired and will never have that idea again. You know that I am not a big fan of Season 2 and I think that I am not the only one who is disappointed with the direction the show is going, but we are no one but a bunch of audience members, so who cares, right?

So, in last night's episode we see Belle (who went to the Hairdresser in the hospital, to make things more real, of course), we see Anton (Hurley) again and the magic bean plantation and all that. We get some Regina, which is always good, but this time it felt like too careless, there was a moment between Emma and her that could have been amazing, but it just wasn't… too bad.

For some random reason, back in the enchanted forest we saw Robin Hood, who stole a wand from Rumplestinskin (which created a sort of confrontation between him and Belle-- that was the best part of the episode, by the way) And well… It was interesting to see how Gold is trying to get Belle back even after Regina's dark tricks, but I don't think that will save the season either. 

A rather disappointing ending made me think, again, "why am I still watching this"…. Whatever, I will end the Season, and hopefully the show will end.

MadHatterSays: 2/5 -à If this was a film, it would be a "don't bother"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario