lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Game of thrones


Game of thrones 3x02

Hello everyone! I had a break from my "studying marathon" and I watched yesterday's episode so, instead of talking about another Potter movie, I'll go with this one today.
Remember last week when I wrote that I had the feeling that only 10 minutes of the whole hour was actually worth a watch?, well, I watched this one with the exact same expectations but to my surprise, I found a very interesting episode.

First of all, the two Stark kids are in this one (I mean, they are both great characters, and I really noticed they were missing in last week's episode), so well done. There are some new characters, but since I have not read the books (not yet, I bought the whole book set yesterday) I have no idea of who they are, although they are quite intriguing and interesting.
I loved the short moment with Lady Stark, not only that she was amazing in it, but the writing of how the gods are punishing the Starks was just mind-blowing, I think that was the best part of the whole episode. However, there were a couple of great moments during the whole thing, the first one being the encounter between Geoffrey and the "soon to maybe be queen", which had lots of tension in it, great. The other one was the whole part dedicated to Arya.

There was one thing that stands out in this episode, for me at least, the writing. Maybe I'm wrong because I haven't read the books, but at least I wasn't bred to death and I actually cared for what the characters had to say.
So, I did enjoy this episode (except the ridiculous sword fight at the end), and I wasn't bored at all.

MadHatterSays: watch it
                    4/5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario