domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire directed by Mike Newell
 

Today is the turn for the fourth film in the series! The review is going to be short and quick because I have to study real hard so I have just a couple of minutes to do this.
 

The story in this one is quite different from what we have seen before. There's a tournament, and Harry is part of it, and it's curious because there's two parallel actions going on all the time, the tasks of the Tri Wizard Tournament and an increasing danger about the return of the dark lord.

Everything is darker now. The dark lord is back and of course, if you thought that Harry had been in trouble before Goblet of fire…well, let's say he wasn't. Now is when (to me) everything starts to really build up for the next chapters of the story.
 


I thought Mike Newell made an excellent job with his directions, although the best thing about this one is the special effects and the art direction, which both are amazing and take the film to a whole new level. The performances, as always, were great and I have to say that for me this is a nice adaptation too.

Goblet of fire was (up until the final two films) my favourite Harry Potter film, it was special and still now every time I watch it, it feels somewhat different from the other ones. Maybe it's just me, but well… that's my opinion!
 

Thanks for reading and I really hope that I can go more into detail for the next one.

 
MadHatterSays: Watch it!          

                               3.5/5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario